Holy Crap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvidia fan boy said:
Well im the drum captain in marching band. It was friday and we had a regular band competition on saturday. First period that day the band director laid it on the drumline that we had a competition at 10:00 am that same day. We had no time to practice and we still laid it to the other drumlines and came out 1st all the way. I also past my SAT w/ flying colors and got a scholarship. In conjunction w/ that its also homecoming here and they just met my new g/friend and we are homecoming king and queen. To top it off they heard that i have straight A's and its my B-day in 2 weeks.

Dang man sombodies having a good week! Only thing I can say is congrats on all that and 12,000 and you did not get a digital camrea!!!! What where you thinking? JK

Nice Computer and Life for that matter!

I bought my sister a digi cam awhile ago but she said i can never use it again. (big fight) and its happened in the last 2 weeks. Kinda wierd for me cause my luck has been bad so far.

Your story sounds fictional......'it was all up to me.....but we got first in the drumline competition' Plus scholarship, plus I happen to be homecoming king, plus my girlfriend happens to become the queen, but wait that's not all, I've had straight A's and my birthday is coming up? What the hell...someone pinch me I have the be sleeping...where am I......how far down the rabbit hole am I? :confused:

EDIT: BTW I'm not calling you a liar lol it's just sooo.....I dunno cliche? lol :p

--"Who could resist that?!"
They wouldn't let you buy the pieces and build your own?!

Grandparents...they don't know enough about computers :p

But in all seriousness, wouldn't that be...at least 1/3 the price...if you would've built it yourself (question for anyone who knows the pricing on those parts, I'm too lazy to look it up!)?

And I must agree with Nubius, that story is one of those too-good-to-be-true things. If it happened, and I'm not saying it didn't, nice for you :)

One side question though, why did you take it apart twice? Err, make that two: and where is the lucky place that sold this computer? ;)

The game of life. Isn't it fun?!

Honestly even with all those parts I can't see how 12k became the total! I mean don't get me wrong....I can tell by the specs that is an absolute BEAST of a monster, but good god did they just charge you up the A$$ for a name and 'service fee' basically =/ Bah, but I bet that monitor alone cost like $1500. Plus a 400GB drive, lol man what are you gonna do if you have 200gigs filled up and the thing takes a sh!t on you.

In all seriousness I'm trying not to let jealousy consume me. Even if your story was applied to me...I would have never gotten anything close to that. My family is one of those that's like 'Well you need to be doing that good regardless of rewards' but when it comes to grandparents they think you're 6 years old your entire life lol. Umm...sooo.....what's your address and can I come over :D

lol. The only reason I can think of it costing that much was that they got it from a really expensive store. That system's probably got enough power requirement to power down the whole neighborhood...wish I had a system that was that strong...=( Oh well, mine'll just have to do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom