**The LINPACK Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: **The Official TF LINPACK Thread**

Timer still running....no errors....1 hour 19 minutes....obviously something is wrong...lol

Your probably really pushing it after our discussion last nite about your temperature problem. If your trying to burn it up this will be the program that can do it.

Actually I think those temperatures reported in the hardware monitor were false....as of right now those tempertures in hardware monitor are 38 C and 30 C

even though the timer is still counting...I cant believe the program is actually really running..

Well I can tell you that something is wrong. 3 passes should of finished along time ago. There are laptops finishing the test alot faster.

Well I can tell you that something is wrong. 3 passes should of finished along time ago. There are laptops finishing the test alot faster.

Yes, I stopped it...dont know why it wont run

Was set to run 3 times...32 bit....memory to all, which was 1999....problem size 16134

Takes me about 4 minutes to run with 32 bit, around 10-12 with 64 bit...so yea, an hour+ is a LONG LONG time lol post screenshots of your settings maybe?

Yes, I stopped it...dont know why it wont run

Was set to run 3 times...32 bit....memory to all, which was 1999....problem size 16134

Start LinX and go to the Settings.
Set the "Memory for OS (MiB)" to 235
and see if that helps

No go....12 minutes....just like before........is the download on the first page of this thread still the right program?

No go....12 minutes....just like before........is the download on the first page of this thread still the right program?

Unless the people hosting it changed it. This is pretty odd. You don't have any weird settings in your BIOS do you?
Make sure your memory is underclocked or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom