Razer Copperhead Or Lachesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Anybody here know if it is worth the upgrade to go from A Razer Copperhead to a Lachesis......Which is longer

I have had a copperhead for along time now, and I love it....however it is on its last legs.

I have found a new Copperhead on Gogamer.com for $45....that is a great deal for that mouse in my opinion...its a great mouse.

Just wondering if the Lachesis is woth $20 more?

In short, yes. 4000 dpi is a gamer's wet dream. :D

If you can handle $35 more than the Copperhead, check out the Razer Imperator. It is 5600 dpi, but uses a right hand grip instead of the ambidextrous one, though. The Mamba is 5600 dpi and ambidetrous, but is also $130.

I've got the copperhead, its awesome but after 2 years now the scroll wheel has lost it's grip and is a pain in the *** for fast gaming that requires the scroll wheel for changing weapons or whatever.

I would go with the lachesis.

I can't comment on the Lachesis, but I have the DeathAdder, and love it. I've had it for a little while, and still looks/works perfect, with quite a few hours on it. It's not as responsive as the Lachesis, with only 3500dpi, but works great for all my "mouse" games (FPS - CoD series mainly)

Thanks for all of the responses guys.

Well, I am so in love with the copperhead and it took me so long to find a mouse that I really liked....that coupled with the great price that I found it for....that I already went ahead and ordered another one.

If I ever see a really good deal pop up on the Lachesis, who knows....maybe I will splurge and get one of those also.

I use the claw grip and the copperhead suits me very nicely as I click with my fingertips on the back part of the clicker.
I got the blue one this time

My new razer Copperhead finally arrived today....wow....I thought my old copperhead was acting up...but I did not even realize how bad it was until I got my new one up and running.

Holy crap...I just love these copperheads......gonna be real fun fragging again :tongue:

This baby feels so good being new.

Lachesis is really bad imo. It has tons of tracking issues and it's not worth $20 more. I gave mine up and went back to my diamondback 3g.

I actually need to sell this lachesis... hmm

^never had a single issue mate. I will have had my Lachesis for 1 year in like a week (got it just after xmas last year) and i have loved it. The two buttons on the right side i have never used as i find them extremely difficult to press using your right hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom