Undecided MOBO and Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

geforce8800

Banned
i dont know which one to get if MSI P55-GD65 or ASUS (but which one?) and Gigabyte (but which one?) i am going to run an i5 on the motherboard with 4GB G.Skill RAM. Also gonna put ATI 4890 or 5770 crossfire (which one should I go with 4890 or 5770?)

Please help me which one of these mobo is best for i5 2.66 gonna OC it to 3.x

also planning to get Noctua NH-UD12P or Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50-1 CPU Cooler which one is the best cooler for cpu?

Regarding the GPUs, in my opinion, you should buy a single more powerful card instead. For instance I would buy the HD5870, although is $20 expensier than two HD4890, and buy a second one later on.

Regarding the mobo I would buy the Asus P7P55D Pro Newegg.com - ASUS P7P55D PRO LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
or Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4 Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P55M-UD4 LGA 1156 Intel P55 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
I prefer the Asus brand but it's personal preference, gigabyte is as good as Asus.

I'm no expert in after market heatsinks so wait for someone's opinion.

I ordered Asus p7p55D-E PRO from scan.co.uk, now im thinking about the heatsink i hope some1 will answer the question for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom