Need Temperature Monitoring Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Hey guys....I need a nice temperature monitoring program, something that will tell the temp of cpu....mobo......anything that will tell the temp of all that stuff.....what do you guys recommend?

I downloaded the Hardware Monitor....my temps look great, all but one of them.

TMPIN1 says it is 74 C...that is like 165 F.....anybody know what this is the temperature of....that seems really out of wack compared to my other temps.

4176757143_19cb08d67a_b.jpg

Your mobo is a 680i ??

Your high temperature is probably the Chipset/ Northbridge. The 680i and 780i were known to run Hot.

Your mobo is a 680i ??

Your high temperature is probably the Chipset/ Northbridge. The 680i and 780i were known to run Hot.

Yes.....680i......yes the north bridge on these boards run hot...but this hot?

Is that not too hot...out of control?

^ 68 is hot, but not TOO TOO hot.. 80-95* is pushing it.. The NB on my last Asus board ran pretty hot.. The heatsink was almost too hot to touch. -SB too for that matter.

Replace the paste for the heatsinks and see if that helps.. But you may have to take the board out to get those xmas tree pins out of the heatsink. If it still runs hot, you can pick up a thermaltake universal chipset cooler.

the northbridge on my 680i ran crazy hot as well, if i tried to touch the heatsink it would hurt, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom