**The LINPACK Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: **The Official TF LINPACK Thread**

I can't believe I'm on 4th position with my i5. Go little brother go! lol :D

ok. does this count? technically it finished all 3 runs, but it gave an error as soon as it was done. EDIT: NEVERMIND. got a stable run.

49.4004 GFlops | Philbar71 | Core 2 Quad Q9300 @ 3.9GHz

The little core 2 quad that could :devil:

86265097.png

^ You did it wrong you are supposed to use all of your ram :p

Here is my Sempron 140. pretty much mached Puddle's e2180, and this thing is a single core :D

8.3376 GFlops | Philbar71 | Sempron 140 @ 2.9ghz

sempron140.png

Here is my Sempron 140. pretty much mached Puddle's e2180, and this thing is a single core :D

sempron140.png

ouch. Looks like I'll be doing some overclocking this weekend.

The low FSB and low ram clocks are probably whats killing me. Thankfully those were just my 24/7 clocks so I should be able to do better, if not there is always the option of buying a bunch of new hardware I don't really need. :big_grin:

i'd be overclocking my sempron alot more too, if this stupid mobo let me change the voltages. for some strange reason they are greyed out. it lets me change everytihng else, FSB, multi, Nb clock and multi but not voltages :angry:

Darn it all.. I'm not messing with that computer again tonight. I was trying to hurry up and get it done before it BSOD on me. lol it'll be about a week before I mess with it again.. Got finals this week and the beginning of next week.. Gotta finish the semester before I spend TOO much time downstairs..

I'll try the laptop now... :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom