First Computer Build. $1000 budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ultra is one of the avoid brands for PSUs. The PSU is one of the most important components in a PC, if it fails it can damage all other components. I wouldn't buy that combo but it's up to you.

That would explain why I cannot find the PS on Newegg.
Trying to move all of the items over to Newegg to see the price change.

Welp.
Looks like I have my build now.
Getting everything but the monitor for right under $1000.

Thanks for the help!
:)

pssssssssssst

you don't need a 750 watt unit for power

I know most other forum members like to have enough power for future upgrades and what not

but even the current king of video cards... HD 5970 + more power hungry i7 is only going to draw ~450 watts

even if you do get another HD 5770 down the road, it won't draw more than ~400 watts

the 650TX is $20 bucks cheaper after rebate, that can go towards your new monitor or dvd burner

or maybe buy your date a nice dinner ( still gotta come up with $$ for your own meal :silly:)

Yeah. You are right..
Meh.

The $1000 budget is just because I am getting $1000 in a couple days.
and I am spending it all on this computer.

Although, I might drop the hard drive and the monitor from the purchase and see how I hold up without them.

If I were to downgrade power sources, would [URL="http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/first-computer-build-1000-budget-221528/Yeah. You are right.. Meh. The $1000 budget is just because I am getting $1000 in a couple days. and I am spending it all on this computer. Although, I might drop the hard drive and the monitor from the purchase and see how I hold up without them. If I were to downgrade power sources, would this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom