New TF Format for the Forums (downtime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry K

Fully Optimized
Hello,

I will be shutting down TF tonight (oct 6th), sometime between now and then :) lol.

I will shut down when the fewest amount of people are on the site.

Hopefully, you like the new layout of the forums!!

Thanks

PS. Sorry if you got "cut off" while I made the changes :(

"DownTivern..."

I like the new skins on the forum. :) But we could use two more of them. To kind of make it forum a little more interesting. :cool:

I didnt know you were going to do this so when i started my routine this morning, turned on pc, disapear for 15min, open email, disapear for 10, open ticket queue and TF i was like "woah they deleted off topic?" then i scrolled down and found that it was all reorganized. I like it, the navigation makes more sense and the various boards are easier to access. Good choice sir.

PS-
am i not awake yet or did my post count go down? i thought i was at 70-something.

Yes!

It makes much more sense now. And there's one change that I'm very happy to see...the 'New Technology' forum is no longer at the top of the 'Technology' section...meaning it doesn't get all the random in-need-of-help-now threads that really belong in Hardware or OS or even elsewhere (by the way, there's another change I'm happy with...renaming it the Windows OS forum...because with the introduction of the Linux and the Mac forums, that's all it ever was).

Nice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom