Cooler master sileo or nzxt hush or antec solo or antec sonata case

Status
Not open for further replies.

don11

Solid State Member
hope it`s the right forum.
based on core i5 processor, not a gaming pc.
looking for the most quiet case in this price range.
heard that those 4 can be potential for it.
know that it`s important first to pic silent components, work on it too .

What are you asking? By the thread title I'm guessing you're trying to choose between one of those cases. You're going to need to be clearer.

I had a look at reviews of each of those cases and personally I think the Antec Solo looks the best and quietest.

thank you for reading, i read also but got a bit confused.
i`m prepering to hear about other sugestions if you have one/some.
silent operetion is one of my major goal here.
by saying "the best" ,beside "quietest.' do you mean in area of coollig, cosntructuin?

Those are fair questions; by 'the best', I mean best build quality, features and cooling, and by 'quietest' I mean both those things as construction-wise it has rubber coating everywhere to dampen sound, and the fans are all slow yet big enough to cool decently - since you're not gaming you don't need a great deal of cooling.

clear unswer.
do you have other suggestions, let say for a higher price?

I was in a similar situation, looking for a case for a quiet computer but I also had a tight space restriction. As you can see I went for the Antec Solo, and it is a very nice case.

EDIT: other suggestions would be the nexus caterpillar

is the solo realy quiet, compare to others?
they don`t distribute the nexus in my country.

It was important to me that my case fit into my tight space requirement (particularly depth) so that ruled out a number of other, perhaps quieter options. But in answer to your question, yes, the solo has some qualities that make it quieter than the norm. The case can't do all the work though, it is up to you to select quiet components.

if i`m preparing to pay more, do you think that the antec p-180,182,183 will be much quieter then the solo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom