Has anyone ever had a exclio case ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Newegg.com - XCLIO A380BK Fully Black SECC 1.0mm thickness ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Well I am looking at this case at the moment anf really like it's features the only thing I am worried is dust and my cockerspaniel sleeping in front of the fan case while I'm not home.

Main reason why I might get this before december 23rd both of my 80's hdd's gets a little bit warm, plus I am waiting to install my phenom tricore 8400 in there which I know gets too warm.
Last during spring through very late summer in georgia my room gets a little bit hot and I don't want my investments this year to die on me from heat build up.

Also what do you all think about neweggs open box motherboards ? should I buy it new or open box ?

I used to have that case, it's not bad at all.. big and plenty of room for components - just nothing for hiding cables and I think there is a bit of air obstruction around the hdd's the way it's designed.

If you can afford to spend a bit more, I would prefer a HAF 932 for better airflow - or even the xclio windtunnel which looks ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom