Rip off England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although we don't directly pay for our treatment, the quality of care is not that good and there are HUGE waiting lists for operations.

well i think our healthcare system is pretty good and u dont have to worry about the bill when you leave and yeh college is free for some ppl, we good welfare too,
my point is i pay for health, education, welfare, when i have never been on welfare, nor stayed overnight in hospital and i pay my own way thru college because my family isn't poor and all on welfare, actually i'm stuck in work right now cos i wanna go to uni, you dont even wanna know my job cos then u will know how much i suffer,

this is the winging your talkin bout shoobie aint it

That makes me feel good about living in england!!!! I am am my first year at college doing my AS level (english people will know what they are) and it is free. I am RECEIVING money from the government to go to collage. Its called the EMA. Its only about £20 ($35) a week but hey it is still money.

well my dad alone makes way more than that but that dont mean he pays for me, the government assumes he gives me money when he actually thiks i should pay my own way

god people shut the hell up already. Mods move this damn thread! It's useless here

I have already writen a post asking for this to be moved to the off topic bit. so CALM down. I am sure it will be moved soon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom