can someone develop a new program circuit training tool for I-pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemkec23

Beta member
First off, I am not a programmer at all and have no experience. this is exactly why I have found myself here. I am a Marine, and I keep myself on a rigid training schedule including a cardio circuit. During my circuit I typically use a stopwatch to monitor sets, but I am so tired of f*%#ing with that thiing, i have smashed several of them in a testosterone indused rage. What I would like to see is a program with which my I-pod will play a beep or tone over the playlist at different preset intervals. For example, I'm in the gym, I turn on my I-pod, press play, a beep sounds, and I start pressing, or squatting, or running while music plays. After 2 min. another beep sounds, and I switch stations, the music keeps playing, I keep pumping. I have searched far and wide across the internet for something like this, and as far as I can tell it would be worth money. A manufactured Circuit training timer sells for $120 at fitness stores, does the exact same thing, but is redicuously overpriced, and really is just another thing to distract from your workout. So if any of you squints out there could help me out America would appreciate it. and you could quite feasably line your pockets with some of that green stuff if you know what your doing.

You've already made a post identical in content to this one. Posting the same thing more than once will get you attention but not the right kind.

The content is similar, (existing program vs. new program) and I apologize for double posting, This has been very frustrating to me. I am just trying to cover all my bases. Thank you for the advice, I am new to this forum.

I highly doubt you'd be able to get an ipod to do this function. Maybe jailbreaking it and using some sort of application (which I have no clue if you can do or not :\ ).

Your best bet would probably just buy something..or have something else you can hear over the ipod. Or maybe even edit loud beeps into the songs(okay, this is a silly suggestion but it would work to a point :\ )?

This seems to be the consensus across the web. I have actually sent a message to Steve Jobs' apple email listing so hopefully something will be developed in the future. just remember you heard it here first.

is there an app for that?

i think it would be easier to make a app for the iphone.

pickup an iphone, ask someone to write an app.

ipods are resistent to custom programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom