Old Power supply Guide (2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *READ FIRST* Updated Power supply guide

I've never used either so I couldn't tell you...my point is that it's better to not have to be paranoid about it happening, and to go with a solid brand.

If your PSU does blow however, yes, you do run the risk of your other components dying with it.

edit: I'm not trying to say every PSU on the top of the list are 100% garunteed not to become faulty, stuff happens...we all know this. But it's better to get quality now then to have to deal with the upsets later.

Re: *READ FIRST* Updated Power supply guide

I've never used either so I couldn't tell you...my point is that it's better to not have to be paranoid about it happening, and to go with a solid brand.

If your PSU does blow however, yes, you do run the risk of your other components dying with it.

edit: I'm not trying to say every PSU on the top of the list are 100% garunteed not to become faulty, stuff happens...we all know this. But it's better to get quality now then to have to deal with the upsets later.

James,

Ok, thanks for the heads up everyone! I will definitely come to this forum and check things out before I purchase a "super deal" [one that has a great price and usually includes a massive rebate] in the future.

Have a great day!

Soar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom