geforce 8800 GT 512 on win7 32-bit Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

geforce8800

Banned
Hello, i have this GPU on my win 7 ultimate 32-bit but it seems the screen is lagging somehow idk why its happening it wasnt like that when the gpu was on winXP 32-bit. anyone has any idea about this?

When you say the 'screen is lagging', what precisely do you mean?

another question can a PSU cause your GPU being bottleneck coz of insufficient power? i mean like will it the gpu getting slower or something?
Nope. For two reasons: One, the GPU uses maximum power when you turn the computer on; the computer wouldn't turn on if there was insufficient power. And two, you have a very old and integrated GPU, which won't really take any power at all.

Which I also believe is where the lag is coming from. Your GPU is about 5 years old and it was one of the weakest at the time anyway - try turning off Windows Aero (just use Windows Basic theme).

am not using integrated gpu along with the mobo though, geforce 8800 GT is 5yrs old already? but still on the 22nd in the gpu list thread Lolz.

Wait, wait... woops, I was going by the specs of the machine, which shows only an integrated 6200, forgot about the thread title :p

In which case everything I said except my first point is incorrect >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom