Corsair 800D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inked

In Runtime
First of all I don't know if this the right spot, so if not mod can move it.

This case is the best case I have ever used. I have used the CM HAF 932, CM Scout , Antec 900 and this case is by far the best.

This case is MASSIVE, (24.00" x 9.00" x 24.00") compared to the Coolermaster HAF 932 (22.70" x 9.00" x 21.50")

Things that make this case stand out, Hot swappable drive, easy cable management, keeps everything cool.

Cons about the case, may need extension for 24 pin and some other cables, umm that is about it for cons.

One thing that makes me really drawn to this case is the way that it can be either air or water cooled, on top room for 3 x 120mm rad.

I'll post pictures of my case tomorrow, its to dark to get a good picture. I'll remember more about it tomorrow also.

I've always like the look of this case, clean lines on the outside and room with functionality on the inside. Just never liked the cost :(. Can't wait to see pics :).

Yeah, one of my friends has the case. It really is a great case, just too expensive for me :(

Massive, compared to the HAF?! o_O

It is a nice-looking case but all the positive things you said for it also apply to the HAF :p

Yeah I really like the looks of the 800D...if it was available to me I would have bought it over the HAF 932.

More pics coming...

Had to work today so didn't have time after school, other things that weren't really good, unless you have a matching front panel for you CD drive plastic on a nice brushed aluminum it looks, well to put it in better terms bad.

You can rate the one pic I managed to get.

DSC01780.jpg

Holy room! Two gpu's doesn't make that thing flinch at all. The black cover is a spot for a hd bay fan right? That's pretty cool.

Beautiful!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Care to take a few more pics from different angles? I really like that case, show us the pr0n:tongue:

Ya that cover to the far right is the fan to the HDDs, and the one in front of that is the Hot-swappable connectors. They made angled cables that come with the case so that is kinda nice.

Oh, and another thing the fans that come with the case are not very good. They don't really get the air movin, and my PSU 24 pin cable wasn't really long enough that is why i have to order an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom