*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Hey, sorry I haven't updated lately. I'll be getting on that later tonight methinks, or sometime tomorrow.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

it's cold here too right now.. maybe i should try for 4.6ghz+ :)

It's pretty cold in my room at the moment, since I'm back to living in a basement room for a while...maybe I can finally take the throne when I have time, mwahahaa....

I'd update the scores right now, but I don't have the file handy since I'm at work. I know I keep saying this, but I should be able to get it tonight.

Lol, I know.. Seeing a C0 getting that high is pretty impressive :thumbsup:.

I've been having issues booting at anything above 4.585... vcore of 1.475. I should probably try booting at 4.58 and then use evga's utility to get a little higher.

Lol, I know.. Seeing a C0 getting that high is pretty impressive :thumbsup:.

I've been having issues booting at anything above 4.585... vcore of 1.475. I should probably try booting at 4.58 and then use evga's utility to get a little higher.

Boot it at a nice safe speed with rock solid stability. Then overclock it with the e-leet utility to a somewhat unstable speed. If your not stable to begin with you'll never match-up :D

That was the plan. :) I have to take advantage of the southern hemisphere somehow. :D

Back
Top Bottom