New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballonflower

Beta member
I have a DX58SO and i7. I am buying 6gb of ram. I need a video card with HDMI. What do you suggest.

New Egg has OCZ ram -6gb for 104.00 after rebate. (DDR3).

What else would I need to buy. I am not a gamer,yet. But I do a lot of graphic work. Photos, videos,etc. I also draw.

Thanks for your help

You asked what else you need to buy: case, optical drive, hard drive, the video card, and if you need monitor/mouse/keyboard. Do you have a budget?

I have the case,optical drive, two 500 sata hard drives,monitor/mouse,keyboard. .I need to know what video card will go with the mother bd. , thats not very expensive and the place to buy.

Thanks

Ah ok I misunderstood. How much are you willing to spend on the video card? You won't need anything too fancy if you aren't gaming.

I want to thank you As soon as I get the rest of my parts I will be getting rid of my old parts. I now have a 2 quad-Q6600@240GHz. 4 gb of ram, G33/31 express chipset. Home Pre. Maybe I will post this on this site. I am new at this, but also addicted to computers.

Thanks again..

No problem. You can post in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum here but you need 100 posts to do that, so stick around and talk computers with the rest of us addicts to boost up your post count :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom