Best monitor 22-24 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ +1 there, that's such a killer deal. If I lived in the states I would definitely go for that. They were all sold out yesterday.

Woops my last post was in reply to Whilwhind's:

^ That is a great choice is what I meant. Go for the 24" that Whirlwind posted, it's $10 cheaper and you get another inch. I like the look of it better too. It's a steal of a deal!

Was just at newegg and they now list this as SOLD OUT

Again! That happened yesterday also. It was in stock earlier when you mentioned it. Well cwolfard, you might be out of luck...might want to check back tomorrow but I'm not sure how long that special will run..

I looked at that exact monitor...but then was told to check monitors that have a 2ms response time. that's not true?

Yeah it's better, but in all honesty you will not notice the difference. It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

Plus...some manufacturer's say they have a 2ms response time.....
when in reality they post the grey to grey response time....which relates to 5ms black to white

So, most of the 2ms response time that manufacturer's state is not the Black to white response time.

Samsung monitors do state the black to white response time....from what I understand.

There is no standard for this, so most manufacturer's state the grey to grey response times .....that is a great marketing ploy....it makes the monitors seem better than thay are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom