Hey, Its Just Me. Daz =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazeh

Solid State Member
Hello There, Nice to Meet you <Insert Name Here>

I'm Daz, But My name here is Dazeh xD lol.

Anyway. I wanna just tell you a little bit about myself if you enjoy reading about people, Then stick around and ill stell you how i ended up in this forum.

Im 17 years old, I work for a web design company called Concept NI and Ultronix Design. Im the lead developer of Ultronix Design and im just free lancing for Concept NI.

I have been interested in computers since i was very young gathering an ambition to build my computer at the age of 12. I built a computer with 2GB of ram and a AMD Athlon 2000+ Processor and i thought i was no miss, although it was a very good computer at the time.

I live in Northern Ireland and in my opinion it is a very held back country because of the sectarianism which lurks around every corner. Although im completely Atheist a lot of people around here still take you as the religeon you were born into. Which can effect you a lot.

I have a girlfriend which i have been with now for 2 years, I love her to bits and over time im sure you will see a picture of me and her pop up somewhere in this forum.

Many people dont believe my life because of how over done it sounds. But i worked hard for all i have an i enjoy "flaunting" in it, after all; if you have it, Show it. This may sound big headed as my girlfriend quoted. But if you dont show it off, Who will?

I have a strange approach on problems i worry a lot when it comes to anything really. If its not worth worrying over you can guarantee im worrying over it lol.

Now all off this leads me to how i ended up here. Well its quiet funny, Today i was working on my brothers laptops and a friends computer. One of the laptops were sitting in the corner installed 7 and the other was below a bin which i had a keyboard sitting. I went to the shower and came back and i banged into the bin, the keyboard then slid of the bin and whacked the screen and broke it. So then i went on the net to look for cheap screens and to my horror there a minimum of £69.40 on ebay. But when i searched something on Google it showed this, I came in and liked what i seen so i decided to stay lol.

Strange i know. But anyway; If you read this far. I wanna say thanks. Im an out going friendly person and i hope to befriend you.

Thanks Daz. :cute:

Yeh. Hey if you need a sig or anything to do with graphics give me a shout, Ill happily do you one.

Tech-Forums is more than just a computer tech forum... it is a community. Once you begin to see it that way it is hard to leave. ;)

Im finding it hard to leave as it is lol. I love on here. Somewere to help others and feel good about it. I know im gonna love it here.

You can expect to see me here for a long time.

Thanks Guys :)

Aw yeah i know man. But oh well...The damage is done. To the laptop and my wallet lmao.

Thanks Man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom