i7 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inked

In Runtime
Could anyone recommend me a i7 900 series motherboard that will fit 4890 (2), PCI-e Sound card, PCI Wireless card.

Doesn't matter what company. 200 - 300 preferably.

Thanks Inked

I was told the Gigabyte X58 was the best mobo if you wished to use 2 video cards and a sound card. As for the wireless card, I really don't know if it will fit or not. I have a usb wireless adapter I use on any pc that comes in for servicing. It works pretty good.

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

I'm using this mobo currently and I love it :D and by looking at my board it looks like all those cards would fit(the PCI card will have to go in the bottom PCI-e slot though..but that won't hurt anything)...be a bit cramp but it'll be like that with any board ( this is me estimating by my nvidia gtx 260...i know i could fit 3 on it..but I'm not to sure how big ATI's cards are)

I haven't had any issues out of it. Just be careful with the RAM placement (you have to fill the white slots first). The bios updating is easy (uses qFlash)

Ya I think the Gigabyte will work because the sound card is PCI-e 1x. Slay could you link me your wireless USB card? I'll just give my PCI one to my brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom