an unusual help is needed here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosher

Beta member
Hi guys, I am new to this forum and I need some help with the computer. Could recommend me a program which can activate certain websites for a certain period of time. I need this limitation in order to keep my sister's time use on the computer.
Are there any similiar programs that able to activate other programs (i.e. instant message programs)? let's say they can work from 18.00 to 19.00.

Thank you.

I don't think so. There isn't much of a demand for limiting program use. I think there is one for limiting account use (If you're using Windows XP and up)
What happened to Life, Liberty, and Property?

I know a program called "Net Nanny" limits the use hours and I am looking for a Net Nanny like program which is free.

Well, honestly, when Internet is has a bad influence on someone's behavior (and specialy when it comes to my Sister), I think limiting it is a good solution.

You will need to use a 3rd party software tool like netnanny to accomplish this. Windows 7 and Vista come with parental controls that can control the usage of programs and internet times.

Netnanny is a popular one. You could google it as well - there are also a ton of threads asking this same question, just search our forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom