The Time Has Come! gamin pc rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcirtap813

Baseband Member
Well, today is my birthday =P, i have been saving for a while now and with today total, i now have $1035. I want to build a new Gaming PC. I only need the actual PC, i am going to get a new monitor on christmas( like 22" or 24" probably), i am going to get a lycosa mirror ed. keyboard, already have a deathadder, and so on. So i want all of my money ($1035) going towards the actual PC. I was hoping the i7 because this pc has to last me a while, like atleast 2 years till i get a job and whatnot. so i do not look to upgrade untill next year atleast, hoping i dont have to though. But if its better for me to get like an i5 or something else and put more money towards the GFX card or motherboard i can understand, i prefer best performance for when im gaming so i don't need to upgrade to soon but i dont want to degrade like the motherboard because if i got something really good and something bad, its not gonna work at its best anyways... So what ever you guys think for the best Gaming PC with $1035. I will probably need a new case, i do have an OLD mid tower case, i think it will fit but also i think that air ventilation in a new one would be better, if you guys think i should get a case, please... get a good cheap one. not a like a 200$ case. IMO: i prefer gaming performance than looks anyday. SO, Thank You everyone that helps me build the Computer of my Dreams XD.

THANK YOU!

hmm, ill take a better look at it, ima see what others think also, thank you for the b-day thing XD.
u 4got to add OS to it also =( its all gud tho.

HMM... i just now looked over the build, i didnt really like it because total, its only like 950$? or around that. thats like almost 90$ still to spend. i wanna use every penny, and i really like the graphics card tho. the processor was,,, ehhh. i prefer i7 or sumthin else. the case i dont mind so much so its pretty cheap 40$ off.. ill take it i guess, but overall i didnt like it. i want to spend all my money and get the best performance. new rig?

id prefer gettin like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229152 or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229132 (not to mention that these are in retail prices... and black friday mite b able to find sumthing better?) than the rig that you posted... i want to get best performance, if i can get better with a prebuilt pc, i am going to get prebuilt. i am hoping that i can get even better performance from building.

The build is perfect...Muffin Man is an artist :D enjoy!

i agree 100%!! i love his build it is exactly what iw as looking for, ima c if im better off with his build or a prebuild with meh money. but definetely the best build so far for my money.

THNXS muffin man!

yeah i just finished looking thru alot of prebuilts.. and i havent found one thats beter yet, onlythin they ever have better is the ram but all i need is 4g really, then they power supply liek 600 with a 260 gfx card nd stuff, and i7 2.66... so i really like my build, im showin to meh dad cuz he is helping me build it and im probably gonna order it today or tomorrow b4 combo deals and specials and w.e end..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom