Can this LCD monitor be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SThompson86

In Runtime
Hello guys, I am new here ran across these forums yesterday while I was trying to find some seminar videos on Mike Meyers.

Nevertheless, I was given an Acer lcd monitor (yes I know Acer is not the best quality:dead:) Well this monitor does not work, and before I turn it into a BB gun target I would like to see if there is a possible fix for it.

When I power the monitor on, it will show my desktop for a second and then go to a blank screen. The power button will stay green also. Since it does show the desktop for a second that leads me to believe there might be a fix. Maybe,maybe not lol

Hello! and thank you all in advance.

No, I don't even know of anywhere that will repair monitors anymore, crt or otherwise..

And if you did find a place that could repair it they would probably want more than the monitor is worth.

No, I don't even know of anywhere that will repair monitors anymore, crt or otherwise..

And if you did find a place that could repair it they would probably want more than the monitor is worth.

oo no I deffiently do not want to spend any money on it. I only asked because I could catch a glimpse of my desktop before it turned off , and that lead me to think there may be some sort of fix. But yea.. I think I am about to go draw a bulls eye :thumbsup:

Could always try cracking it open andseeing if its just a loose connection. Might as well if you're gonna destroy it anyway, right? ;)

Also, I have an Acer display, and quite like it...all the Acer displays I've seen are quite nice (same can't really be said for their Aspire laptop line though...).

Could always try cracking it open andseeing if its just a loose connection. Might as well if you're gonna destroy it anyway, right? ;)

Also, I have an Acer display, and quite like it...all the Acer displays I've seen are quite nice (same can't really be said for their Aspire laptop line though...).

too late man! lol Wow i think need a something more powerful to shoot screen my little Cross pump BB gun just isnt cuttin it lol :silent:

and yes, I have an Acer 24 inch screen that I have had for a year almost and I have not had any problems. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom