mouse lockup for 1.7sec every 4min

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC magnum

Baseband Member
mouse lockup for 1.7sec every 4min

and at random times it will click start on the bottom, file button on browser, close confirmation of browser window, misc windows and everything just pop up all by itself.... rapidly popping like machine gun. i tried unplug/replug mouse and it stop.

if all of these cause by melfunction mouse.... then why when i tried using other mouse and it still act the same?

posible that the mouse hole on the computer is busted somehow? or any posibility? any ideA?

cause im getting tired of this mouse lockup every 4min for 1.7sec

ubuntu? i can try it on without installing right? and after done jus take out cd and everything be as is?

just making sure. my buddy got ubuntu without installing.

also it have a raise pitch of sound in cpu area.... heatsink/fan whenever the 1.7sec mouse lockup occur then back to normal sound when the lockup stop.

Probably something eating up cpu cycles every 4 minutes, check task manager when it happens to see what is eating up the CPU time.

Update windows.

Update drivers for all hardware

MAlicious software scans (Malwarebytes spybot)

Decrease amount of runnning processes using msconfig.

Run CCleaner and a disk defrag.

im using unbuntu right now. its been 9min and so far so smooth. no lockups. mouse smoothness. but i must experience it more than 12 hours to know for sure.

so what if its confirm that using unbuntu and the mouse lockup problem eliminated?

whats the cause of the mouse lockup on my normal mode, os?

pretend virus is out of the list. what could cause it? driver?

ill just reformat if still no solution. english no good.

im using unbuntu right now. its been 9min and so far so smooth. no lockups. mouse smoothness. but i must experience it more than 12 hours to know for sure.

so what if its confirm that using unbuntu and the mouse lockup problem eliminated?

whats the cause of the mouse lockup on my normal mode, os?

pretend virus is out of the list. what could cause it? driver?

ill just reformat if still no solution. english no good.

This

Probably something eating up cpu cycles every 4 minutes, check task manager when it happens to see what is eating up the CPU time.

And this

Update windows.

Update drivers for all hardware

MAlicious software scans (Malwarebytes spybot)

Decrease amount of runnning processes using msconfig.

Run CCleaner and a disk defrag.

Both good suggestions. Exclude malicious software scans at your own risk if you really don't think that is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom