i7 Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdoty

Beta member
I'm currently building my first computer and to be honest, don't know entirely what I'm doing. I have all the parts needed, and i am getting this as my CPU:
Newegg.com - Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops
The issue I'm having is I cant find any cases. I really want to get a liquid cooled case, but none of the ones I've found fit an i7, and if they do, i cant tell. I was hoping someone might know a good liquid cooled case that will fit an i7, and if not, even a good quality normal case would be fantastic. I want it to be a full tower, and price really isn't an issue.

+1 to Hef! Petra's Tech is THE place to find liquid cooling gear! For the same price you could get the http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cooler_master_atcs_840-_-11-119-187-_-Product and just mount the triple Radiator on top where the 230mm fans are... (remove them of course). The ATCS 840 is my case and I am looking at water cooling it here soon as well... Petra's is your best bet and the Rev. 3 kit is a great set up for water cooling!

Tyvm guys. My only question remaining is- will i be able to put the cooling system in myself? As i said, i dont really know what im doing.

Yep, like anything else, if its good itll be expensive.

But buying a very expensive case is well worth it since you won't have to buy one when you build a new computer or upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom