Meet Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_3834.jpg

I'm starting to get hungry for some reason. 42lb stiper va beach.

100_3834.jpg

I'm starting to get hungry for some reason. 42lb stiper va beach.

Not sure bout the other guys but you and I need to meet up for sure, have a meeting at the lake or river or creek :thumbsup:

We can catch some of these

FavGrassCarpPhoto.jpg

Then head to the creek and catch some of these

EagleCreekSnack.jpg

Which look like this when done

CrawdadsfromEagleCreek.jpg

or catch some cats and fry them up on the lake

CatfishfromEagleCreek.jpg

Trotter is not that far away, maybe he can join :thumbsup:

You do the catching and cooking, I'll taste them and make sure they're not poisoned :thumbsup:

So what's virginia? a town, city, country?

So what's virginia? a town, city, country?
Virginia is a state, south of Washington DC. If flying in on a plane the closest airports will be Dulles, or International in DC. < These are both in N. VA. For anyone that will be piloting their own plane I recommend Manassas, Va. If further south, closer to the Va. beach area then Norfolk International. 3 hr. drive between these airports. Nukem can add the va beach airports better than I.

LMK when this might be, since I live in VA beach (well, after this tour in Japn) I don't have any open bedrooms, but I have one of those eurobeds, as long as you don't mind a Great Dane and 5 cats with you! LOL

I tossed a idea around with Trotter a while ago about small local meetings in some place with a internet connection and access to a projector so we could link all the meetings together in some fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom