Recommended PSU for a GTS 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuxoR

What choice did I have?..
I saw this card is going on sale on newegg so I thought I might pick one up for 90$
Could anyone recommend me a decently priced PSU to go with it?

Thanks guys hope the cards worth it :]

Hmm maybe about a 100 or less? if I have to go more I will

I have pretty standard hardware besides this card, in an antec 300 illusion

Even if he wanted to use 2 of those cards later on, the corsair 550 will do great. I was using 2x 4850's both oc'd and that PSU handled them perfectly. I would go with that Corsair 550 because it still leaves you room for a 2nd 250 if you choose to do so down the road. But if in the future you wanted a new card, the standards set then would be different, and in the case you might want to look into something in the 650 area.

Newegg.com - OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ600MXSP 600W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply compatible with core i7 - Power Supplies - 600W $74.99

Newegg.com - OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply compatible with core i7 - Power Supplies
- 700W $84.99

thanks so much guys :] I think I'll keep this computer where it is at for while and upgrade it completely later, the spare parts will go to my mom or other brothers computer XD

How reliable are mail in rebates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom