NEW GUY INTRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTKTAC

Solid State Member
Hi everyone.

I hate intros, but I will do my best.

Found this site through a Google search for info on building a new computer.

I have built several in the past, but the last one was about 5 years ago.

I am almost 60 years old, and except for by body, I don't feel like it. In other words, I think like a 16 year old.

I work for the largest railroad in the USA (NOT the one the Orifice of Omaha just bought), and I supervise locomotive engineers, until January 31, 2010, when I will take my much deserved retirement!!!

I live near Omaha, Nebraska, and have lived in this area all of my life.

My passion is traditional hot rods, tactical weapons, and computers being in third place; of course my involvement in all of these is greatly restricted on my water budget (too poor to have a beer budget!!!).

I came to this forum mainly for help, and as I know a little about a lot of things, I will probably not be of much help to anybody else (at least with computers).

Anyway, looking forward to being on this site.

Mike

Great to have you with us, Mike. We need more of us old(er) farts around to counter-balance all the testosterone laden teens around here (I'm 41).

Welcome Mike! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here so enjoy your stay.

I might have been at the end of my "testosterone laden" years when I joined :p

Thanks, everyone.

I will post up what I need and let you experts have at it.

I was amazed when I found this site at how much knowledge was here, and how helpful everyone is.

That's great!!!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom