Meet Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: meetup?

Yeah, the Europe area would actually be easier for me too. OR you guys could all come over here! Nukem already came lol

The issue is, most our posters are either poor, or, are to young to really do something like this, so far, every year there has been atleast one attempt at doing a meet...

^lol. You've got like 7 months if we arranged it for the middle of 2010. I'm sure you could scrape together enough for a plane ticket :D Aren't you in the UK anyway?

Would love to go to a meetup, but money would definitely be an issue if it were in the US :p But would probably the best choice of location seeing as the majority of TF is yonder statewise.

Im in the states, and still have to get around $1500 to get my car fixed and to buy the gas to go see my fiance, but, if it is stateside, I am sure you euros can come to the US as a huge group :p lol

Ok, so if we did do this thing, and it was in the US, what part would suit everyone best? I mean, where are the majority of the t-f americans positioned?

I could possibly go to meet up, it would have to be within a reasonable driving distance though. Which could be difficult because im in Ontario. I know mak is like right across the border from me so he would probably be in the same boat. Although don't you think that where ever we met up that we would run the risk of scaring the local peoples with a horde of major computer geeks in one place? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom