My Build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uneeb83

In Runtime
I finally got time to officially post this...although I did buy my rig a month ago, but my EXAMS got in the way..

any ways...This is my very first hand built custom rig and I owe most of the credit to the geniuses at Tech-forums....:thumbsup:

No seriously guys it wouldn't had been possible without your help:tongue:

and I almost forgot...ITS NOT A GAMING RIG....so comment on my GFX card..:silly: :sweat:

My personal review, CM 690 is an awesome awesome case, its better than those antec ones for its price....
and 9500 GT is not that bad of a card....I mean play every game that my bro plays (he has a GTS 250 :tongue: )
the Intel stock cooler is not that bad as i thought it was....Ive got my temps like 32-37 idle...
ahhh...the DX58SO....hmm...quite a troublesome board....I wouldn't recommend it....at all :dead:

Ppl you should rather go for EVGA of better gigabyte

Once again.....thanks guys....youve been a wonderful help..:tongue:

Attachments

• DSC03392.jpg
    DSC03392.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC03393.jpg
    DSC03393.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC03400.jpg
    DSC03400.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC03402.jpg
    DSC03402.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC03394.jpg
    DSC03394.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 206
very nice, congratulations.

nice wire management!

Your video card is aiight, but for the same price i woulda went with a 4650 :p

you know what....your actually right....I too wanted a 4650....but that darn shop here just wont bring it...And Im tooo lazy to travel :tongue: ....I almost waited a month before finally giving up hope of ever seeing that card again....and so I went with 9500 Gt...although Im just waiting for the price drop of the GTX 275...then Its off to wonderland:p

very nice wiremanagement.

What do you think of the blue led fans? I've been eyeing this case for my next build but i dont like bright flashy cases.

nice build mate. I don't know why the others think the wire management is great, i mean it is ok, but come on, you could do better. A zip tie here, a zip tie there lol. Confratz on the build mate, im gonna build a new one come like January hoefully.

hahaha....It took me 2 hours to set the wires , cant stand messy cases...and then the back panal won't close, So I FORCED it :devil:

any ways....I know it could have been better....but I ran out of that special rigid wire thats supposed to tie and hold the things in place :angry:

and about the CM690....well if you want the case to look good and do a lot of cooling....take this case but the fan arrangement should be very precise....

the top 2 and back fans are for throwing OUT
Then you gotta get 2x140 mm (high speed fans if you are gonna install filters) fans for the side to throw IN
the bottom with filter and front with filter are for throwing IN.
my personal experience....LED fans don't have enough airflow....So I kept them at the top to throw out...this creates a +ve pressure inside the case..

Excellent airflow....I'm still waiting for my 2x140 mm high speed fans to arrive..:sweat:

and best of luck with your build...

Better than my wire management haha

3395d1241726672-changing-cpu-fan-blow-direction-inside-pc-1.jpg

Luke, r you making a whole new build, or just getting a new gfx card?

whole new build. Keeping my case and hard drives, mouse/keyboard, and monitor though.

I'm mostlikely gonna go 1156 i7....have not fully decided yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom