[SOLVED] Video Card problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
This started last night.

Epileptic attack mode with champions online. [HQ] | Facebook

It would see if I choose this one character in character selection mode, the display starts to flash.

See the video in the link.
I am a little worried that this might be affecting some of my other games as I have been getting Crysis crashing alot lately too.

Any suggestions on how to fix or what's going wrong.

Re: Video Card problems

This started last night.

Epileptic attack mode with champions online. [HQ] | Facebook

It would see if I choose this one character in character selection mode, the display starts to flash.

See the video in the link.
I am a little worried that this might be affecting some of my other games as I have been getting Crysis crashing alot lately too.

Any suggestions on how to fix or what's going wrong.

link broken much? says i need to log in to face book to see it :confused:

It looked like the menu was scrolling, but the video is small and my eyes are getting old.

For those people that got Facebook accounts, you should be able to see it. Otherwise, I will see about youtubing it this afternoon when i get home from work.

Bring up the Command Prompt running in Admin Mode. Type in sfc /scannow and let it run. That will check the integrity of your files. After that do a chkdsk /r /f as well. This should check and fix any file system problems you should be having. If anything, try a restore point.

For those people that do not have a facebook account, here is the video posted on youtube.

You will see what I mean by flashing at 0.12
And again at 0.19 onwards

Currently i am going to try to update my video card drivers and ATi Catalyst.

[EDIT]Updated Drivers. Same problem.

I will look at those other suggestions shortly[/EDIT]

what game is this?

it sounds like there is a problem with the game. try patching it to the latest version. then if that dont work then you could try a reinstall.

I was able to fix the problem. Obviously my video card does not like varios textures being playied in windowed mode.

Champions online has the following moded
* Windowed Mode
* Windowed Maximised Mode
* Full Screen

Windowed Mode means you get your typical windows borders. Make it easy for you to use other windows apps in the back ground.
Windowed Maximised Mode is the same thing as windows mode, but with out the windows borders. I looks like fullscreen but it not.
And then you have fullscreen.

It turns out that the fault I was having only shows up when I was in windowed or Windowed Maximised Mode. I was running the game in windowed Maximised mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom