P2P question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdpuck

Solid State Member
What would you say is the best program for downlaoding music and videos and that stuff?? Post what your oppinion is please

lol, nice one. ok there are a bunch for this. kazaa K++ is nice, but its starting to slow down. same with Shareaza. There is also bareshare, and limeiwre. These are all good. Currently i use a very simple looking one, but very powerfull, WinMX.

Or you can go the other route, bittorrent. download abc bittorrent, and go to www.suprnova.org, and download anything u want

I use soulseek for music files and bearshare for movie files and bittorrent for whatever I find that looks good. I have used probably a dozen P2P programs and these are the best.

I haven't tried eDonkey yet. do you have to upload a certain amount to have good download privaliges? That's why I hated kazaa so much. How are the search functions setup, can you specify what kind of file you would like to search for? That's the only thing I don't like about soulseek, but I can't find the variety of music anywhere else but soulseek.

i just checked out eDonkey, it seems you have to pay for the ad-free version. I now have another question, if you have adaware and spyware installed, do you have to uninstall them to use eDonkey, or if you get rid of eDonkey's adware, will the program still work?

Soulseek is adware, pop-up free.
Bearsahre allows you to take out the adware via adaware and still work.
Kazaa will not work after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom