$1000 Gaming Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again to everyone input...

The space in my desk is 16" wide by 21" tall so I think I have plenty of space. Are there some full size towers you guys recommend. Like I said I will never see it so appearance is very low on the scale of importance. I am at my budget already with the $55 case so please stay sensitive to that fact (going over $20 or so isn't that big of a deal tho).

^ That's what I came across too...really ugly and it just doesn't seem too nice of a case. With what's left of your budget you might as well stick to a nice mid-tower. Like Druid said, full towers are pretty huge..

Is there much difference in the versions of Windows7 as long as I get the 64 bit version? It looks like the difference in price is not really a factor.

if you find a mid tower with good cooling, or expansion options for good cooling, then it should work well enough.

some to look at here.
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - LIAN LI Lancool PC-K58 Black CECC Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Newegg.com - XCLIO Nighthawk Black Finish 0.6mm SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

^ if price isnt really a factor for the OS, i would just get ultimate. if not then either pro or home edition. im sure there are some differences, but i dont really know what the major differences are >.< ...

Guys, I was doing some research on the parts list you as a collective supported. The review I was reading on the power supply has me questioning if it will fit in the case since it is a new design. Thanks again for the help!

Antec CP-850 850W Review

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
$119 - PSU: Newegg.com - Antec CP-850 850W Continuous Power CPX SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC "compatible with ... - Retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom