In need of some advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes as muffin man says im customizing from 21-001 Intel Core 2 Quad DDR3 PC - Dino PC Ltd

I wouldnt have a clue how to build a pc to be honest, and I wouldnt even want to attempt to so just want to go with the parts available as this site has been the cheapest ive been able to find.

And like I say, when I choose the windows 7 64 bit it gives me a choice of (*64) and (*86) so I dont know which one im supposed to choose, thanks

And like I say, when I choose the windows 7 64 bit it gives me a choice of (*64) and (*86) so I dont know which one im supposed to choose, thanks

Im not sure where thats popping up when u click windows 7 64bit, but u want x64. x86 refers to 32bit, hence my confusion when u say thats coming as an option.

I would suggest going with the onboard audio, instead of the audio card. The quality of onboard is sufficiently good nowadays.

Have you looked into what catia v5 requires for graphics card? I say this because normally heavy 3d software like that run on workstation graphics cards, such as nvidia quadro, rather than normal graphics cards. Im not sure about this, just a suggestion to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom