found a cyberpower comp.. kina better? equal to my newegg parts setup :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i were ever to over clock what would be a safe over clock on my CPU// video card with just using my stock fans?

I've heard like 3.2 Ghz on the 920 on stock, but I have no clue on the gpu. It really depends on lots of things, especially airflow. Just take it to what you can get it to.

Kk and I'm bearing mixed feelings on the evga motherboard I planned on getting.. There a better mother board to get Instead for the 200-300 price range? Or just stick with evga

More or less. I would say the EVGA is more of a experienced users mobo where as the Asus is better for the average user.

750w is still enough, having over-wattage will decrease efficiency and make you spend more money on electricity for no reason :p

Hard to tell with the 1-10 scale since there's so many variables. But I'd never take a pre-built again personally. Much more fun and rewarding to build yourself.

Not true unless you force it to.
PSU are designed to give the max power needed -and not more - unless to clock them to always give the max (which is bad on their life anyway)

If your PC uses 500w and you have a 900w PSU - the PSU will only crank out 500w +/- a few for other reasons. Your power bill is baed on Watts used per hour blah blah blah. (typically no higher then $0.10 an hour of use, at least here in Missouri, yes, I looked it up for my own reasons, highest was 0.0972 dollars/hour rounding up - 10cents.)

Honestly I would pick the newegg build-it-yourself. Cyberpower kinda sucks (of the5 devices I've had of theirs, 3 burned out within 2 years of use) And this way you know EXACTLY what is in your PC, and not some defective cheap parts some company cut corners on.

Sorry for misspells and lack of spaces - my keyboard is finally giving out after about 10 years of abuse. Since it was a cheap-0 Micro Innovations Media Keyboard from WalMart 8-10 years ago for $20, I think it gave a good performance, I love this board actually, spill guard and firm keys, solid black- even though now it's worn smooth and some of the letters/numbers have worn off. Best $20 keyboard ever.

K well I don't know much about comps ha but I love to learn.. So I'm guessing get the asus!? I'm just going to flip a coin lol idk

K well I don't know much about comps ha but I love to learn.. So I'm guessing get the asus!? I'm just going to flip a coin lol idk

I have the EVGA and this is only my second build.. although I have played a lot with this and my last one... I didn't find it difficult to use, and their warranty support is the reason I bought it. Also, you can spend an extra ~50 dollars to get a decent cooler that will let you get close to 4ghz if not over.. why not? free speed... even a novice should be able to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom