Graphics Performance List

Something like this:

would translate into this:
500W w/2x 75W 6-pin, 600W w/4x 6-pin for CrossFireX

This info would be posted alongside the respective card.

that sounds quite confusing for a non techie person. sometihng more along the lines of,

500W PSU, 2 (six pin) PCI Express Power connectors.

I think that would confuse most of the users who look at this list. About 80% of everyone who looks at this list aren't even a member here. Most aren't very tech savvy. That was part of the reason I remade the list entirely.

I think a new thread would be good. You're welcome to use this list of course you know that Trot and then once I have more time available to me I'll make this all into one interactive list. I think it would be a fun project.

interactive list?

The main idea would be to compile the minimum wattages. The pin connectors and crossfire/SLI info would just be gravy.

Little Brother got it for me. Thanks, mate. :D

What we need now is to include the minimum wattage for the cards. Of course, that would be a monumental task to compile...

No prob, I was wondering when everybody would notice o_O.

Not exactly sure if those placements are correct, but probably with better drivers we might have to move the placements of most (if not all) the HD 5000 series.

I mean I knew their standings based off the HD 4800 series, but I wasn't sure in terms of like 8800Ultra or something, because I haven't seen a review including that card for at least a year (still amazing how that card still holds its own though)

^ well as far as the 8800 ultra i'd say it's prob the same, just speculating here, considering the 8800 ultra was only a little faster than the 4850/9800GTX(+)/GTS250.

Back
Top Bottom