Time to OC my i7 920

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prone to try almost anything I can think of or see when it comes to Cooling, I'm often the subject of family ridicule :D

haha, I hear you on that. between me taking a drill to my brand new case, my incessant techno babble my family has taken up joking me as a new hobby.

Thanks for the help guys!!! Here is my new screenshot with a little bit more OC'n :) I need to get the VREG temp down ughhhh.... In BIOS I put the VCORE to 1.2250 and VTT to +150 (1.250)... I'll keep it at this for now... Who would be a good person to talk to about making a custom side panel for my Cooler Master ATCS 840? I would like to get some more intake on my case... I think I'll be ordering another fan controller here soon just to have when I install more 120's :) Thanks again for the help everyone!

Ok... well that is re-assuring :) I wonder if it would be beneficial to have my kaze 3000 as an intake on the bottom (replace the bottom intake) and just buy another for the Megahalems? Just trying to achieve more intake in my case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom