Its my first time and im nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he gets the idea now :D, lol. nice pics. :)

heres a build suggestion to start you off, with est. total around $1,170.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - Pioneer Black 5X BD-ROM 12X DVD-ROM 32X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-Ray Combo Model BDC-202BK - Blu-Ray Drives
Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies

ok, so with those, i have included a BR player since you mentioned that you wanted this in your 1st post and have also included win7 home premium.

in that ^ list though, youll see that i havent included a gfx card because i was gonna include an hd 5850, but atm, they seem to very scarce and out of stock in many places. but i think that its in stock here at tigerdirect, if you dont mind buying that seperately.
Visiontek Radeon HD5850 Video Card - 1GB, DDR5, PCIe, Dual DVI at TigerDirect.com

if you go with that card, the whole build should total around $1,170, and your rig would be crossfire ready, if you decide to add a second card later on.

i like where your going with the build, but id like to go amd 955 be. i just like going for the underdog. i also need a good am3 mobo thats crossfire compatible so i can link 2 5870's and use ddr3 memory. also, thatpower supply looks awesome, but will it be enough for my build?

i like where your going with the build, but id like to go amd 955 be. i just like going for the underdog. i also need a good am3 mobo thats crossfire compatible so i can link 2 5870's and use ddr3 memory. also, thatpower supply looks awesome, but will it be enough for my build?

no problem, its ofcourse your money so you can buy whatever you want :p

another suggestion then, with a reworked build here. by including a 5870 though, and getting you a 5870 xfire ready rig, its gonna end up over $1200, probably closer to $1300.

Newegg.com - Pioneer Black 5X BD-ROM 12X DVD-ROM 32X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-Ray Combo Model BDC-202BK - Blu-Ray Drives
Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

again, i have included win7 and a BR player. it has the cpu you wanted and is xfire ready. but as you can also see again, i havent included a 5870 above ^ because theyre out of stock pretty much everywhere. not really sure when theyll be back in stock either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom