Rate the Wire Management Above You!

There i fixed the wires by the hdd bay, and tidied up here and there, not much difference really. I resized them this time for they did not take up the entire screen.

I could make the sata cables that run to my mobo go under the mobo and never even be seen except the ends of them connecting to the mobo but i did not have long enough cables. and i would have to take the mobo off again. That is pretty much all i could do to make it better, other then modding the case of course.

much improvement. about a 9.4/10, like others have said fix the wires going to the fan. also get some black sata cables and the mobo power is a good bit obvious, also get rid of that green zip tie thing on the GPU power replace it with a clear or black one :p

^hehe, you don't like my green zip ties? lol....the pack i got came with black, green, and red ones. I was only using the back and red ones and i was running out of them, so i needed to start using green. As for the 24 pin, i would need to drill threw the mobo tray to make it any better, and i don't really feel like drilling into a $170 case at the time being lol. The red sata cables also kinda go with my colour scheme (which is black and red)

wow that's a lot of ties lol
Hmm, some ideas there I might steal when I redo my case...think I'll have to cut the front port cables and extend them tho. time for modded management!

edit: btw, only one hdd?

^one died, and i have not had the ssd in it in a while, i have been using it for transferring **** from my laptop to desktop. I might throw it back in. Once i get my other hdd back i'lll put it in aswell.

^hehe, you don't like my green zip ties? lol....the pack i got came with black, green, and red ones. I was only using the back and red ones and i was running out of them, so i needed to start using green. As for the 24 pin, i would need to drill threw the mobo tray to make it any better, and i don't really feel like drilling into a $170 case at the time being lol. The red sata cables also kinda go with my colour scheme (which is black and red)

hmm, i have drilled holes in my 1200, lots of em :D

^lol good for you mate. I just don't see the point, the wire management is good enough. I modded my old case for it, and it was kinda just a waste of time, so i got a little bit better cable management. I don't really care for it unless it is restricting air flow. The only reason i try to do it so neat is for this thread.

Lol. I would say Apok's gotten pretty close:
10/10 in my book
case_watercooling_installed.jpg

Except for the bunch of white wires above the optical drive. nope that ain't a 10/10, mebbe a 9.8/10. He's done a great job with the water cooling.

Back
Top Bottom