Best screen for sharpness and colour quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
as per title folks?

At the moment im running a 19" samsung syncmaster (940bw) which ive had about 2-3years, its great but im wanting something bigger, maybe 22" as i havent got a huge desk and also i dont want something too big.

So whats best? baring in mind i live in the uk so newegg links etc are useless to me:p

I do like the look of that but its 1680x 1050, is it best to go for a 1920x1080? for the best pic quality.

Ifragle, that looks ideal, HD aswell.

Actually yes 1080p (1920x1080) is much better to go with. iFargle's one looks good.

And all monitors are HD :p

Actually yes 1080p (1920x1080) is much better to go with. iFargle's one looks good.

And all monitors are HD :p

So why is it that when searching through some screen, some dont mention anything about HD and some keep banging on about it saying HD this, full HD that etc.
I thought its to do with screen resolution as to whether its HD or not? maybe im wrong in my thinking though.............

It just tends to be TVs which advertise their HD-ness; monitors have been HD (though the term didn't exist then) since the early 90s.
HD means any resolution above 1024x768, though even then it's just a marketing term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom