Rate the Wire Management Above You!

There i fixed the wires by the hdd bay, and tidied up here and there, not much difference really. I resized them this time for they did not take up the entire screen.

I could make the sata cables that run to my mobo go under the mobo and never even be seen except the ends of them connecting to the mobo but i did not have long enough cables. and i would have to take the mobo off again. That is pretty much all i could do to make it better, other then modding the case of course.

the fan cable at the bottom is really bothering me though lol, but there is nothing i can do with it, there is no where else to run it,.

Maybe if you remount the fan turned so the wire is closest to the psu, then hide it under some of the psu wires so you can't see it going up.

^I thought of that, but i would have to cut like 20 zip ties to do it, and you would still see it some what. I may still do it, i don't know. Not today at least though.

Luke! Your making me anxious to open up my case n try to make mine look nicer :p.

can we get a pic of the other side too? I want to see how u hide ur wires from behind.

great work! from what I can see that's an easy 9.5/10
I'd rate it even higher but first you'd have to post a pic of the back and do something with that fan cable :)

^lol now your gonna make me move the fan cable aren't you. Well I'll post a pic off the back in a min or so. The fan cable will have to wait to later tomorrow.
Luke! Your making me anxious to open up my case n try to make mine look nicer .

can we get a pic of the other side too? I want to see how u hide ur wires from behind.

Lol, go for it man. The haf can be done very nice without even modding. I actually find wire management fun....call me crazy.

Edit:This pic is a bit blurry, but it should do for the back i guess. Maybe tomorrow i can use my sisters camera to take better pictures of everything after i move the fan wire.

EDIT2:didn't notice when i tookthe pic, but the extra 8 pin that is by the edge kinda fell out from the rim there, you can just see the edge of it normally. Like it is tucked in there.

Back
Top Bottom