Can't find a GPU scaling option anymore in 9.10 CCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
I always change the GPU scaling option to like original aspect ratio or something. Now, it's not there. Must of been removed :(. Now i have to play some games that cant reach my monitor's resolution of 1680x1050 all streched out.

anyone know another alternative for me to control my GPU scaling?

It's still there, it is just a pain in the *** to find. Every time I need to find it again it takes me 10 minutes, but it's there. I'm at work but once I get home I will try and find it and let you know where to go.

Edit: Open up CCC in avanced mode, click the Graphics tab in the top left, select desktop & displays, select a display and right click it and hit configure, that will open up tabs of different options, hit scaling options. Done and done.

It's still there, it is just a pain in the *** to find. Every time I need to find it again it takes me 10 minutes, but it's there. I'm at work but once I get home I will try and find it and let you know where to go.

Edit: Open up CCC in avanced mode, click the Graphics tab in the top left, select desktop & displays, select a display and right click it and hit configure, that will open up tabs of different options, hit scaling options. Done and done.

actually it's bottom right when u go to Desktop & Displays. Image Scaling is all gray n i cant press anything there. Kudos for u for helping me.

When I said "Graphics tab in the top left", It meant that the tab itself was in the top left of CCC's gui.

Sorry man, I tried :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom