ahhhh so photoshop still isnt running

Status
Not open for further replies.

stangeroo

Baseband Member
Photoshop 7 opens, but then before it show all the paletts it says it doesnt have enough ram to open. Photoshop 6 works fine. Also this just started a couple weeks ago, I havent installed anything or changed any settings. I defraged the harddrive and dont have any programs hogging too much memory. I have 512megs of ram, and that seems like enough. Anyone know what I should do.:confused:

"Photoshark..."

This could just mean that you're running out of disk space. Photoshop relies heavily opon virtual memory. Check your prefrences and see if you're using the right scratch disks.

Allso, you can't have too many programs openning while you're using a program like that, so you might want to close some open applications. :cool:

thats the thing, I dont have anyother programs running. It wont open far enough so that I can access any paletts or the preferences window:confused:

"Understatement..."

Oh! ......... ?:confused:?

Try using ScanDisk to see if something is wrong with your hard drive. You could allso try to manually manage your Virtual memory in the System Control Panel, and click the Performance tab.:cool:

"CofuZion..."

To be honest, i have no idea! :confused:

This could just mean that you have alot of spyware or something. Have you noticed your computer running slower than usual? Or has it slowed down at all since you first got it? If that's the case, you can just download Ad-aware SE from Download.com. :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom