I need help getting a new gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTheProcreatedX

Beta member
So first off I just want to say that I have never owned a gaming PC, but I do use my friends all of the time plus my fathers. I know a lot about using computers but I don't know anything about buying custom computers and all of that nonsense so you will have to speak English to me lol. So I am looking for a gaming PC (not a mac) that can play battlefield 2 and killing floor on medium-high settings for UNDER $400. I've heard from people that I can get one for $300-$400 easily but I don't know how and where to get the right one. I would appreciate f you could help me.

Thank you,
Max

if you buy the parts yourself and build it, it might be possible, thats a real tight budget you have.

would you be needing other things like a mouse and keyboard, a monitor, an OS, etc? or just the tower.

would you have some hard drives, optical drives, or cases, etc? you might be able to reuse those.

if you buy the parts yourself and build it, it might be possible, thats a real tight budget you have.

would you be needing other things like a mouse and keyboard, a monitor, an OS, etc? or just the tower.

would you have some hard drives, optical drives, or cases, etc? you might be able to reuse those.

just a tower and the screen. I don't plan on buying an expencive one, but just a flat screen along with a mouse and keyboard but I can buy those cheaply at an electronics store. I'll also need a wireless router but I know how much and where to get one.

with the budget you had it could be really tough if you are looking to get all the 1366 stuff... i got mine for 640 that is just the parts not including that case... but it is possible to get one in that budget... but the technology will be kinda old for that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom