Any must have accessories or games for the PS3 (slim)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is pretty much a law of the universe that MGS4 is the best ever, so there is no need to play another game to know that it is inferior to MGS4.

And yeah, I'm just assuming killzone and resistance 2 are better for the sole reason that they fit into a standard genre that is very popular. They're also very exceptional shooters of course. I'm sure uncharted is good, but it can pretty much only be classified as an adventure game. It might have really good single-player, but the multiplayer I'm sure is not as good as those other two. It's third person, and that tends to not be that good for shooters. Gears is like the only really popular third person multiplayer shooter. Personally though, I think it is boring.

Anyway, bottom line: MGS4 > All.

Yeah, resistance 2 was much better. However, I played the first one through in coop with my bro, so it might not have been as fun for you if you played by yourself.

I havent really read much about the PS3 slim, but I presume its basically a slimmer version of the original PS3, I recommend you get a blu ray remote for it, (obviously only if you plan to watch blu ray DVDs on it) as the controls with just the playstation controller can be annoyingly tricky.

also I recommend assassins creed, its such an awesome game but only get it if your into free roam games, Im not into war games so i couldnt recommend a game in that genre, but assassins creed is very good and the new one is due out soon

The first Assassin's Creed is widely known to be extremely repetitive. There are some people that enjoy it, but the odds are greater that you won't. I would stay away from it. Maybe give it a rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom