Post disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh5v

Solid State Member
Is it a sin on here to complain about Dell? Maybe I am blind but I can not find my the post I listed today regarding my warning to you computer users about the hazards of buying a Dell.

No, it is not a sin as many have had their own horror stories. however, we are not about to let a feeding frenzy get started over it.

There are always two sides to every story. While your side may be a complete train wreck, the other side has no representation. Because of this we removed the thread as past experience has shown us exactly what would happen otherwise.

Okay, I guess I can understand that. However, everything that I posted was completely accurate with no embellishments. I guess as bad as it is no one will believe me unless they have experienced such problems.

Josh i removed it for the exact reason that Trotter said. Sadly I agree your post but that isn't the purpose of the forum. As trotter put it allowing a thread like that to continue is just going to breed negativity, not just towards Dell but you'd be supprised the comments you will get back from other users defending dell.

It is just a bad idea, we've removed those posts in the past and will do so in the future. It just breeds negativity and honestly isn't constructive.

Nothing against you, there are no official rules you broke which is why there were no infractions or warnings given.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I am sure I will have other "real" computer questions for this forum.

I guess for the last post, I guess it depends on your definition of "bad service" versus "horrific service". I sure would hate to know what would happen with your definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom