i need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech-jay

Beta member
i need some words who ever knows ,where i need to start and what i need to study first in college to become a database administrator in the future. plss help.:stare:

What? Could you rephrase that sentence?

If i'm understanding you right you want to know what to study in college to become a DB admin? That is something that your advisor at your college can tell you. Every college is a little different and has different requirements to graduate and classes have different names. So what you should do is go and speak with your advisor at your college and they will know what route you need to take to accomplish your goal.

If you haven't started college yet then you need to decide which school has the best computer program that you can afford / be accepted to, then get accepted. After that you will have an advisor that will lay out what classes need to be taken. Your first year to year and a half will mostly be general education courses if you are going to a 4 year university for your bachelors.

i need some words who ever knows ,where i need to start and what i need to study first in college to become a database administrator in the future. plss help.:stare:

The typical, traditional path is to pursue a degree in computer science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom