Guess this joke is dead! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xoxide.com has alot of tight mods for PCs.. that may not be the BEST.. but it isnt really that bad of an idea...

Well, I wouldn't get it because there is risk of water n' condensation dripping onto an open CD drive or something like that.
Yer probably right about that, though it would be better for those slender coffee-mug travel thingies. I wouldn't go sticking a Biggie Coke in there.
Xoxide.com has alot of tight mods for PCs.. that may not be the BEST.. but it isnt really that bad of an idea...
It's nice to see a mod sight that doesn't have the same ol' shyt in it. I mean, let's sum up practically every mod site on the net:

1. lights
2. fans
3. fans with lights
4. clear-sided cases
5. fan grills
6. rounded cables
7. glow n' the dark
8. heatsinks & watercooling
9. stickers/etchings
10. fan controllers

It's nice to see something different once in a while.

yup... Xoxide is a pretty kew Mod Website!!! they have some differ stuff.. LAN bags, Gaming Glove, Bawlz (the drink), and many many more!!!

I really wanna get the gloves. So my wrists won't hurt after 12 straight hours of playing games on Friday's from 9pm to 9am. lol. Perhaps something for bloodshot eyes wouldn't hurt as well...

When I was in college, we had the montly Slaughterthon!!! Every third weekend of the month, we'd fire up a server on the network (knew the network admins :) ) and around 26-30 of us would bash it out across DoD, TFC, UT2k3, and CS, from 4pm Friday till 7am Monday...STRAIGHT!

Stock up on beer, microwavable chow, and sodas, and away we'd go! Headsets, custom team skins, custom maps, and speakers as loud as real!

*sigh*...I miss it...*sniff*...^..^ :(

Woa, thats....lemme do the math...63 hours?!?!?! Are you serious?!?! man....I miss blowing up MRE heaters in plastic bottles half filled with water, and shaking them up (that's what you do, btw). We nearly hit a car once...man it waas the best o' times....*sniff*

What's this I hear about staying up 63 hours and a lot of sniffing going on? Man you guys need to lay off the meth.

It's nice to see something different once in a while.

Get to makin better mods then damnit! :D

ShoobieRat said:
You know...come to think of it...some of those would be the shyt in the server room! I mean, I can my beer with me, but not worry about it tipping over on the desk. Not really sure what I'd use the plug outlet for, though. If it had a regular plug, would be neat. Even better would be if it had the cup-holder, and a bottle opener on the side instead of the outlet. :)

rofl.. modding 101, here we come...

Man you guys need to lay off the meth
When you have great people to play against, you don't need NOTH'N to get a high.

It's so damn hard to find a good LAN party now, when yer out of college. You gotta travel like 200 miles to some lonely shack where maybe 12 people are playing. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom