New power supply wont work with pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetake

Solid State Member
Like the topic says, I jsust got a new power supply in the mail today, but it wont turn on in my pc. Its like there is no psu in it at all. I dont get any green light or anything. I'm pretty sure all the plugs are in the right places, and i'm sure my motherboard is working because I put my old psu in and it worked fine. l was thinking maby it was broken, and i might have to send it back, but i wanna be sure before i do that.

did you replace the psu in a pre-built like a dell or hp? sometimes some of their pcs come with a propriatery power connection that only their psus have, you could check that.

or i know this might sound dumb, but did you flip the switch on the back of the psu?

did you replace the psu in a pre-built like a dell or hp? sometimes some of their pcs come with a propriatery power connection that only their psus have, you could check that.

or i know this might sound dumb, but did you flip the switch on the back of the psu?

Yeah it is a pre built Systemax pc. Should I look around there website for a tech suport number? Or just buy a psu with the same name as my old one? It has a brand name that I never heard of called ''ISO".

Dumb question but you never know, is it switched on at the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom