virus???

Status
Not open for further replies.

philo67

Baseband Member
i cannot open programs it says my exe files cannot be found whats up i can back door a few but thats it and my computer started and did not boot all the way then i changed the boot in bios and it booted fine but still no exe files hmmmmm heellllp

I would try a virus scanner and see what that comes up with there are some free website ones

philo67 said:
i cannot open programs it says my exe files cannot be found whats up i can back door a few but thats it and my computer started and did not boot all the way then i changed the boot in bios and it booted fine but still no exe files hmmmmm heellllp

try restore or f8 to last good config

Try the link in my sig that says online virus scanner. May take up to 20 mins. Also, an error message would be good :)

i did panda active scan and it found 3 viruses. that it said it repared some worm. it said was low level worm my system still wont open ie: c\programfiles\eagames\battlefield1942\bf1942.exe that is the chain that it spits out for anything i try to open ie: dif.named program yet same line cannot do msconfig or sysreg in run program gives same results dont uderstand is it fixable cannot get sysrestore to operate tried backdoor and can only get into folders and a few games when inserted in cd i just open my comp and run of cd pretty much dont understand help if u can thats about as much info as i have right now but im tryin to get more results from panda just didnt save the worm name get it as soon as possible

Try using sfc/checknow in the run command along with your os disk to check the integrity of your os.

if i rightclick on desktop and hit open as it goes to a window that says which user account do i wish to use i just hit ok and the program will run hmmm thats new and its the same as when i log on i presume i allways type my password and pick user (theres only one) and that sfc scannow didnt come up say cannot find sfc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom